Super Bowl Super Sew Day kits available online Monday, Jan 10.
Guides topstitching. Guides trims that are sewn to an edge or when two trims are sewn together. Edge/stitch: Straight stitch, left needle position, length 2–4.
1. Snap on the Edge/Joining Foot.
2. Place edge of fabric against flange/guide. Sew. Topstitch: Straight stitch, center needle
position, length 2–4.
3. Snap on Edge/Joining Foot.
4. Place flange/guide at line to topstitch. Sew. Joining: 3 step zigzag, or bridging stitch,
length 2–3, width 4–7.
5. Place two pieces of fabric or trim, one on each side of the guide/flange of the foot.
6. Sew. Keep fabric/trim against the flange/guide to join them.
#920565096 Fits: 9